Generally my fee is $200-$250 per 50-90 minute session.
I am not an in-network provider with any insurance plans. However, if you have out-of-network coverage for outpatient mental health services, your fee may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan once the annual deductible is met. I may be able to work with you on the deductible, depending on how large it is. I will also submit your insurance claims for you electronically, which will expedite your reimbursements.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health services?
- What is the size of my annual deductible?
- How much of my annual deductible has been met to date?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What percentage of usual and customary charges for therapy (procedure code: 90791, 90834, or 90847) in my therapist's zip code (10583) will I be reimbursed once my deductible is met?
Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Since most therapy patients require a regularly scheduled or standing appointment time (e.g., for weekly sessions), if you need to miss for any reason--not counting a scheduled vacation--I will bill you for the time but allow you to make up the session free of charge at a future date. This procedure allows me to hold your time open for you on a weekly basis, and gives you the flexibility to miss an appointment when something comes up or you are sick without getting charged for a service that you do not receive.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.